Below you’ll find a form to fill out if you’d like to request that Trailhead Church or Trailhead Church resources take part in a community outreach event. We love hearing new ideas about how to reach our community with the love of Jesus. First, we’d love it if you would review the information below to make sure we are all on the same page. We want to make sure we are a unified church and team so we can best reflect Christ to our community.
Trailhead Church Vision Statement
Find a Better Way.
Trailhead Church Core Values
- Discover a relationship with Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- Navigate using the Word of God, developing faith and purpose in Him
- Explore the path that God has chosen for you
- Connect (and experience genuine discipleship) with committed believers, serving families, friends, the church, the community, and the world.
- Work Ethic
- Mutual Respect
- Sense of Humor
Trailhead Outreach Vision Statement
Team seeks to reach the lost, serve each other and our neighbors, and minister the gospel to our community. Each outreach project must reflect the love of Jesus Christ, the vision of Trailhead Church, and the values of Trailhead Church. As a team we strive to minister the right resources, across the right channels, at the right time.
Trailhead Outreach Proposal Process Procedure
Every project using resources (time, money, volunteers, marketing) that belong to Trailhead Church must be approved by senior staff prior to the beginning of the project.
- Pray and seek God’s counsel
- Plan a project
- Submit a proposal application
- Reviewed by Trailhead staff each proposal will be reviewed by the Outreach Directors, Connections Pastor, and Executive Pastor for approval, denial, or returned for more clarification.
- Complete the Outreach Project as planned and proposed.
- Review the completed project with the outreach team to analyze strengths and growthopportunities.